Terrazzo flooring combines chips of marble, quartz, glass, granite, or other materials safely inside a binding material. There are many terrazzo flooring advantages. It is used in different commercial and industrial applications owing to its aesthetics and durability. Terrazzo flooring have always been known for their classic look, durability, longevity, and low cost of maintenance.One such company that is providing terrazzo flooring service in India is Experiva Engineering.
The company is specialized in offering the service of engineered laying technology of terrazzo flooring with a broad spectrum of design flexibility. We follow a specifically required thickness as per the NTMA, IS4971 2007, BS 8204-6, Section 6.2 and FERFA classification and surface preparation according to the ICRI 03732 and 3102R-2013.we offer are hard wearing, slip resistance resin base products that are functional, easy to clean and maintain.
Though widely used for commercial and industrial purposes, terrazzo is great for homes, Floors, bathrooms, countertops, and sinks can all be done in the medium of terrazzo. Depending on the project, Experiva Engineering. can prefabricate the terrazzo so the only time spent in your Union home or business is installing the piece. Their terrazzo service is known for its outstanding appearance and longevity. The company firstly analyzes the flooring project with an evaluation of engineering drawings. Secondly, our team members will do the site visit before starting any contract; Our value engineering flooring system guarantees the customers with excellent compressive terrazzo flooring.
Advantages of terrazzo flooring
- There’s no need for scouring, polishing or scrubbing.
- The customization option is limitless for terrazzo floors.
- The speckled texture and strong base material make them difficult to stain.
- When terrazzo flooring is properly sealed, it is non-porous and resistant to mold
- Because it is made up of sturdy materials like cement, terrazzo is highly durable, which is why it is used so often in institutional and commercial buildings.
- Elegant and timeless, with endless design possibilities,
- Low maintenance and lifecycle costs
- Terrazzo is V.O.C compliant
- Excellent chemical resistance and the lowest maintenance cost of any hard surface flooring.
- Better colour consistency and performance.
- A quick cure, faster turn-around enables high productivity.
To know more about the terrazzo flooring services, visit- https://experivaengineering.com/services/terrazzo-flooring/