Construction Management Training Institute is organising Online Internship for Civil Engineers.
For Civil Engineers Industrial training also essential apart from classroom education
AICTE made it Mandatory, all the engineering students had to undergo Internships to get an Industrial Exposure.
Internships are short trainings during the education or after the education, to get an idea about the real work place, job requirements and you can say preview of your workplace requirements
An internship may be compensated, non-compensated or some time may be paid. The internship has to be meaningful and mutually beneficial to the intern and the organization.
Internship Online Courses for Civil Engineering Students
The aim of practical training is to help students develop skills and abilities that support professional studies and prepare them for work later on for the student the practical training provides an opportunity to learn important skills which will help in becoming a professional of the future.
Why it’s Important
Will expose Technical students to the industrial environment, which cannot be simulated in the classroom and hence creating competent professionals for the industry.
- Provide possible opportunities to learn, understand and sharpen the real time technical / managerial skills required at the job.
- Exposure to the current technological developments relevant to the subject area of training.
- Experience gained from the ‘Industrial Internship’ in the classroom will be used in classroom discussions.
- Create conditions conducive to quest for knowledge and its applicability on the job
In Lot of Companies, Interns have better chances of Hiring, and interns are preferred by the Employers.
Those who have done a proper internship gets preference during Interviews.
The Internships are 3 types
- Compensated Internship by the Companies
- Non Compensated Internship by the Companies
- Paid Internships
|Sl No||Type of Internship||Availability||Learning||Topics|
|1||Compensated Internships||Getting this kind of Internship is challenging||Limited Learning – Superior need to have time to allocate and train the Intern||Given by the Company|
|2||Non Compensated Internships||Easily you can get from various Sources||Average Learning – You will get it easily, but after covid lot of people restrict these kinds of Internships, due to Physical distancing. Intern should have Commitment and Superior to allocate time for training||Topics -Interns can choose|
|3||Paid Internships||Online / offline you can take from recognized Industrial Training Institutions||More Learning – Experienced Mentor is allocated for Training Commitment is there from both the ends to do better job Placement assistance support you will get & Recognition from the Industry||Topics chosen by Interns on latest Technologies|
When it has to be done ?
Preferred to start the Internships during your Second year of Engineering onwards… Some of the colleges have recommended students to start Internship during Second year.
One has to do proper Internship through good companies either Offline or Online.
- In Internship, what are the topics you should cover?
Preferred topics for Civil Engineers during Internship
- Drawings & Specification study for a project
- Quality Control for a Project
- Preparation of Schedules for a Project using MSP / Primavera
- Understanding the drawings and estimation of steel
- Interior Design & Site management
- Green buildings
- Digital Construction Technologies
- Where can you do it ?
CMTI has provided online /offline Internships, CMTI Experts had trained 10000+ Engineers in past 3 years and recognized by Professional bodies like Association of Consulting Civil Engineers, Naredco Karnataka, Indian Concrete Institute, Indian Green Building Council and Civil Engineers association of Tamilnadu
More details about CMTI, we will visit the website www.cmti.co.in